TES collection Creative ICT - Animation and Small Steps into Programming
This collection will help support teachers who are interested in exploring simple animation and programming concepts with their pupils. TES Resources is currently running a series of competitions to reward pupil efforts in this area. Click Creative ICT Challenge Competition to find out more.
- A easy to follow guide for creating a stop-frame animation with a webcam and the free MonkeyJam software.
- A simple printable tutorial for introducing Flash animation.
- A great KS2 scheme of work for introducing animation.
- A range of resources and tutorials for newcomers to Flash animation.
- A series of video tutorials that builds up to a fully animated Flash banner – maps to OCR Nationals Unit 20.
- This tutorial takes some basic Flash skills and starts to add some Actionscript to build up the functionality.
- A very clever tutorial looking at making an interactive quiz.
- A selection of video screencasts for teachers as well as students to introduce some of the basics of flash animation.
- A tutorial for creating your own interactive quiz using Powerpoint and macros – ideal for stretching your older or more able students.