TES collection Health and Social care
Secondary Vocational - Health and Social care - Top 10
This collection of Health and Social care resources are among the most popular and highly rated resources for Vocational teaching shared on TES resources.
Health and social care resources including lesson starters, worksheets and powerpoint presentations to covering topics such as childcare, well-being and nutrition.
- Lesson going through the healthcare professionals involved at the birth of a child.
- The resources include a lesson plan and powerpoint with accompanying activities and worksheets including differentiated worksheets for SEN students.
- Revision activities and worksheets to cover AQA unit 12.
- Presentation to introduce some common lifestyle factors which influence health.
- Revision materials to cover topics on personal development and relationships.
- Using the Maslow hierarchy students analyse the case of a particular individual, with supporting worksheet resources.
- Worksheets and revision resources suitable for group work and distribution to individual learners.
- Worksheet suitable for use with GCSE pupils on a child development topic, covering advantages and disadvantages of breast feeding.
- Investigate the safety equipment available for children & how to maintain a healthy lifestyle during pregnancy.
- Images of children’s toys to promote discussion on how they affect growth development