TES collection Hinduism
Primary RE - Hinduism
This collection highlights the best of our RE resources covering Hinduism. Thanks to our marvellous contributors, we have many interesting and informative resources: from introducing key aspects of the faith, to a trump card game to discover all about Hindu gods. As an added bonus, we have included the relevant QCDA units at the end (Years 3 and 4). If you have Primary RE Hinduism resources you would like to add to this collection, email email@example.com
- Books for sharing at the IWB on Festivals and Hindu gods.
- Drag the keyhole and work out what is happening in the scene. Great as a starter activity for Hinduism throughout Primary.
- KS1 activities based around the characters of Seema and Ranji (6 year old twins living in West Wales), including an electronic story and discussion topics.
- Basic information about Hinduism for KS1 or SEN pupils.
- Superb resources to have some fun whilst learning about Hindu gods! Most suitable for KS2.
- Worksheet for labelling a shrine.
- The story behind the festivities.
- Knowledge, meditation, love and doing your best.
- Simple and accessible for young children, this PowerPoint shows how a new baby is celebrated in a Hindu family.