TES collection Maths Measure- Size
Primary maths - Measure - Size
OR browse below for resources uploaded by the TES community:
- Big, medium and small bears, bowls, chairs and beds to be used as an ordering activity.
- Colourful pictures for children to order by length.
- Pupils cut and stick the elephants in order of size.
- Activities from NGfL Cymru, covering ‘big and small’ and ‘short and tall’.
- Different sized leaves for an ordering activity; children can arrange leaves from biggest to smallest and vice versa.
- A stimulus for Early Years or SEN children to talk about length.
- Arrange the pictures in order by size then tell a partner the order: smallest, middle sized, biggest.