TES collection RE GCSE exam preparation
Secondary RE - GCSE exam preparation
At this time of year teachers are starting to gear up for the exam season. As such, these resources are going to save a massive amount of time. This small collection focuses on OCR and EDEXCEL but resources for the other exam boards can be found in the resources section of the TES website. When looking at these individual resources it would be a good idea to browse other resources by the same contributors.
- OCR exam revision mind maps that students can complete and keep.
- Very simple with all of the key teachings and opinions needed for students to do well.
- This is a beautifully presented 20 page revision guide that looks as good as anything that you would buy!
- This 14 page booklet will engage students in revision from the start.
- A great writing frame to help get maximum marks that uses the Edwin the evaluator model as suggested by an OCR examiner. The publisher document is in A3 as it is intended for display purposes - This can obviously be reduced to suit an A4 format to go inside students’ books.
- Students could be given this template in an ICT lesson and asked to design their own jeopardy quiz.
- A beautifully presented Power Point that could be used in front of a whole class or simply printed off as a revision booklet.
- A student friendly booklet outlining the key teachings and beliefs required for the exam. Ideal for the lazy student about to enter panic revision mode.
- Another student friendly revision book that spends some time outlining how to answer the different types of questions found on the exam.
- This booklet is designed for students to fill in as they start to revise. The ideal active revision activity that can be done in class or by students at home.