Record a ‘thank you’ video and win a £25 Amazon voucher!
If you use any of the thousands of teaching resources that have been shared on TES, then now’s your chance to say ‘thank you’ to the people who created them!
We rely upon our contributors to create and share their teaching resources on our site and thanks to them we now have over 350,000! One of the things that really motivates our contributors is knowing that teachers are using their resources in classrooms across the world.
We want YOU to record a video message, saying ‘thank you’ directly to the contributors who have shared their resources. If your video meets the guidelines set out below and is picked for use on our site then you will receive a £25 Amazon voucher!
The video can be shot using a simple webcam. It would be great if we could see something in the background of the shot that reflects your location. The video must be no longer than 2 minutes long.
In your video you must include:
- Your name
- Where you teach (including the country)
- What you teach
- How you use www.tes.co.uk
- What you love most about it
- What the best resource you have used from the site is
Once you’ve recorded your video please send us the file or the link to view it at firstname.lastname@example.org
The closing date for submitting your video is Friday 25th May 2012.
Terms and conditions
- Promotion open to existing TES Members across the world aged 18 years of age or over.
- Promotion closes at midnight on Friday 25th May 2012.
- To be eligible you will need to email TES.Resources@tsleducation.com with the video file or the link to view it. Your video must comply with the guidelines above.
- If you video is used on the TES site then you will win a £25 Amazon voucher.
- The decision of the promoter is final. No correspondence will be entered into.
- No cash or other prize alternative will be offered in whole or in part, except, owing to circumstances beyond the reasonable control of the promoter, the promoter reserves the right to substitute an alternative of equal or greater value. Unless otherwise agreed with the promoter, all prizes will be awarded directly to the winners.
- The £25 Amazon voucher will be dispatched to the claimants within a month of receiving an email via a courier or mail service or by email, unless otherwise stated. We will not be liable for any prize which is lost, delayed, or damaged in the post for reasons beyond our control.
- The promoter reserves the right in its absolute discretion: ( a) to disqualify any claimant, competitor or nominee whose conduct is contrary to the spirit of the rules or the intention of the promotion and to declare as void any or all of their claims or entries based on such conduct; (b) to declare as void any claims or entries resulting from any printing, production and/or distribution errors (including but not limited to any error(s) on this website, and/or other printed materials) or where there has been error(s) in any aspect of the preparation for or conduct of the promotion materially affecting the result of the promotion or the number of claimants or the value of claims; (c) to add to or to waive any rules on reasonable notice; and/or (d) to cancel the promotion or any part of it at any stage in the event of circumstances beyond its reasonable control only where circumstances make this unavoidable.
- Employees and agents of TSL Education Limited or any company connected with the production or distribution of the promotion or any of their associated companies are not eligible to take part in this promotion, nor are their relatives or members of their families or households. Proof of eligibility must be provided on request.
- Entry to this promotion is conditional on acceptance of these terms and conditions. By submitting a video you are deemed to have read and accepted these terms.
Promoter: TES, 26 Red Lion Square, London. WC1R 4HQ