Top 10 English teaching resources
We’ve compiled the Top 10 English resources downloaded by you in 2012. Celebrate and prepare for next year by sharing these resources with your pupils and colleagues.
- An excellent worksheet to remind your pupils about the correct use of punctuation.
- Take your class through the novel ‘Skellig’ with this lovely scheme of work which includes a range of different activities.
- For teachers wishing to brush up on their grammar, these ‘desk drawer’ flashcards are ideal to refer to in the middle of lessons.
- Download these must-have APP writing assessment grids, covering levels 2-8, in Word format.
- This spelling handbook includes information for teachers on common spelling patterns and useful strategies as well as spelling and phonic games.
- A great selection of lesson plans and activities for ‘Stone Cold’.
- A series of fantastic lesson plans, with a focus on creative writing, to accompany study of the novel ‘Stone Cold’.
- A PowerPoint and accompanying worksheet which cover persuasive writing techniques.
- A lovely collection of resources to support the teaching of ‘Of Mice and Men’.
- A lovely PowerPoint to stimulate short, 10-minute, creative writing tasks