Top 10 Science teaching resources
From discovering different types of microbes, to headline-making newspaper templates, inspiration for scientific demonstrations and even The Simpsons Family tree – we have all this on more here on TES to help you bring science alive in the classroom. All these resources are free to use, and are for teachers, by teachers.
- A fabulous PowerPoint-based resource to introduce the topic of microbes and pathogens.
- A brilliant unit of work to introduce your class to food and digestion.
- A fantastic booklet of scientific demonstrations.
- Try this interactive activity to teach your class all about energy.
- A hugely fun and engaging way of teaching Variation and Classification.
- Get your students thinking about science with this great newspaper template for them to create their own front page.
- A lovely mixture of resources to support the teaching of speed, velocity and acceleration.
- Help your class to plan a balanced meal using the Eatwell plate model.
- A simple, easy to use lesson plan and set of resources to develop pupils’ understanding of Sankey Diagrams.
- A PowerPoint intended to act as an assessment aid for teachers whilst providing ready made slides for use in lessons.