TRAINED SPECIAL EDUCATION TEACHER – Mt Druitt South
TRAINED SPECIAL EDUCATION TEACHER
Sacred Heart Primary School, Mt Druitt South
- Commencing: Term 1, 2014
- Position status: Permanent/full-time
- Application closing date: 29/10/2013
Applications are invited from suitably qualified and experienced Special Education Teachers who have a clear understanding and commitment to the mission of Catholic Education.
The successful applicant will:
- Have sound knowledge of and commitment to the Churches mission in Catholic Education.
- Be a practicing Catholic
- Have effective classroom practice and management that fosters independent learners.
- Have experience completing CEC online Individual Learning Plans
- Work collaboratively with all staff members in implementing individual programs for students.
- Demonstrate experience in working with support agencies for children and families.
- Demonstrate experience teaching across all stage groups.
- Work with support staff itinerant staff and other professionals in developing educational programs.
- Demonstrate exemplary planning and communication skills.
- Actively engage parents in the educational program of their children.
- A commitment to offering pastoral care to a multi cultural community.
Name: Moya McGuiness
Phone: (02) 9625 8733
Send application to
Please apply in writing and forward C.V. to:
Sacred Heart Primary School
25 Nelson Street
MOUNT DRUITT SOUTH 2770
When applying for this position please mention “TES AUSTRALIA”
Catholic Education Office of Parramatta
Close Date: 29/10/2013