Camp Australia in Templestowe
We are looking for a positive, enthusiastic Child Care Educator to join our growing team in Templestowe as a trainee Coordinator/2IC
Working at one of our large services in the Templestowe area, you will be trained by one of our most experienced Coordinators. Working at this service, you will have the opportunity to develop your skills and knowledge whilst being supported by a positive, experienced team and the opportunity to coordinate your own Camp Australia program in future.
Working alongside the Coordinator at this Camp Australia service, this position is ideal for someone looking for a career in OSHC.
What you will enjoy most about this position:
- Working with a team of supportive Educators dedicated to providing a positive, educational OSHC program
- Large service with an active group of children who enjoy outside play
- Fantastic kitchen area to have fun creating yummy snacks and treats with the children
- Outstanding outside play areas including large oval and gymnasium
- Supportive and positive relationship with the school communities
To be Successful in this position, you will need to:
- Be looking for a challenge and the next step in your Career
- Finished studies in Child Care related course, already studying, or be willing to start studying a child care related course in the next 6 months
- A current Working with Children Check or be willing to obtain one
- An approved Certified Supervisor Certificate or be willing to obtain one
- Current First Aid level 2 certificate, Anaphylaxis and Asthma management certificates or be willing to obtain these
- Be available Monday to Friday between the hours of 7am - 9am and 2:30pm - 6:30pm
- Have a car and be willing to travel to nearby services to assist when required
If you have been looking for a job that gives you flexible hours, lets you have fun while you work and become part of a growing, dedicated team, this is the job for you!
How to apply:
For more information about Camp Australia and to apply online www.campaustralia.com.au/staff
For a confidential discussion on this fantastic opportunity, please call our friendly recruitment team on 1300 665 257
Please Quote “TES Australia” when responding to this ad
Closing Date: 17th November 2013