Trainee Coordinator – South Geelong
Camp Australia, South Geelong
Looking for the next step in your childcare career? Join the team at our South Geelong program and receive hands on training.
Camp Australia is the nation’s leader after school care programs and we are now looking for the next leader to work our local primary school service in South Geelong.
Our before & after school care program in South Geelong is a relatively large program; with up 35 children attending each afternoon. We require a dedicated team player looking to grow their career in the childcare industry. This position will see you starting out as an assistant and trained into a coordinator role. The successful candidate will have a few months of hands on training with the current Coordinator to learn and develop a sound understanding of the role.
About the Program
- Located on the beautiful grounds at a Primary School in South Geelong
- Lots of outdoor space - with access to 2 Basketball courts and 1 oval
- ‘Active After School Care’ running sessions once a week
- Supportive school community
- Well stocked program with ample craft and sporting resources
- Friendly, fun and supportive team of childcare educators
About the role of Coordinator
- Creating a program that is fun, exciting and meaningful to the kids
- Developing strong relationships with parents and the school community
- Deliver a service which is compliant with NQF regulations
- Hours of work are Monday to Friday (7am-9am & 3pm-6pm)
- Leading a team of dedicated childcare professionals
- Studying or completed Qualification in Children’s Services
- Have a real passion for working hands on with the children
- Hold an Employment Working with Children’s check card
- Have or be willing to obtain a Certified Supervisor Certificate
- Hold a level 2 First Aid certificate including CPR, Anaphylaxis and Asthma management certificate
This role would be perfect for a ‘leader in the making’ and anyone willing to take the next step in their childcare career.
Camp Australia will provide you with a pathway to build on your Childcare experience though our tailored career development programs, great working conditions and benefits that range from flexible work hours to attractive salary benefits.
How to apply:
For more information about Camp Australia and to apply online www.campaustralia.com.au/staff
For a confidential discussion on this fantastic opportunity, please call our friendly recruitment team on 1300 665 257
Please Quote “TES Australia” when responding to this ad
Closing date: 30/10/2013