Trainee Early Childhood Assistant – SDN Lady McKell
Trainee Early Childhood Assistant
SDN Lady McKell, Goulburn, NSW
As a Trainee Early Childhood Assistant you will provide quality childcare services while working towards a Certificate III in Children’s Services. In this role you will bring your passion for working with children to our supportive team to provide quality education and care services.
SDN Lady McKell was established as a child care centre by the community for the community over 50 years ago, and continues to offer a highly accredited early learning education program. It is a 66 place centre and caters for children from 6 weeks to 6 years.
You will have:
- Willingness to work as part of a team
- The ability to form warm, responsive relationships with children.
- Organisation skills and ability to meet deadlines of a training schedule.
- Willingness to learn about the SDN and support the ethos of SDN.
- Have a commitment to continuous learning.
- An interest in Early Childhood Education.
SDN’s values and philosophy are at the heart of everything we do. If you share our values and believe that through working together we can make the world a better and more equitable place then we want to hear from you!
For further information, please contact Amy Fossett; Recruitment Advisor on (02) 9213 2414. Applications must address the selection criteria and should be received by close of business, Friday 19 July 2013.
Closing Date: 19/07/2013