Easy-to-use guidance and activities linked to workstation use and TEACCH.
- Lots of ideas for workstation activities. Includes photo support and categorises activities by curriculum subject area.
- Complete set of money based activities designed for workstation use.
- Simple colour by numbers sheets. Pictures are clear and not too complicated. Eight included.
- Guidance that includes information on setting up a workstation.
- Nice ideas, based around a firework theme. Could be adapted for other topics.
- A range of sheets which develop and assess understanding of sentences that have been read. Pupils will need an understanding of colour.
- These simple printable cards from SENteacch have clear illustrations. Could be used in conjunction with symbols to extend the activity.
- Clear maths workbook that includes Widgit symbols. Pupils cut and stick the correct shapes and then draw them.
- Photo guidance on how to set up a workstation.
- Handy idea for keeping pupils aware of what is happening ‘now’ and ‘next’. Could be built upon and adpated. Great for displaying on a workstation, from Mayer - Johnson.
- Printable resources for using Multilink or Unifix cubes to copy a repeating colour pattern.
- Beautifully produced resources - colourful, useful and appropriate to the focused topic. Includes symbols for additional support.