Year Two Teacher - Mundaring
Year Two Teacher
Mundaring Christian College, Mundaring
Mundaring Christian College is a growing non-denominational College Pre-Kindergarten – Year 10 situated in the beautiful Hills area of Perth with an enrolment of 400 students. We are looking for a professional, dedicated Year Two Teacher to join our staff in Term One 2014.
Reporting to the Principal
- To develop an understanding of the biblical basis for Christian Education and the college’s values, aims and practices within the history of the Swan Christian Education Association.
- To demonstrate an active, co-operative and enthusiastic involvement within the spiritual, academic, sporting, and social dimensions of College life.
- To be a supportive team member of the College’s teaching fraternity.
- To remain current and abreast of changes in their ﬁelds and be committed to continuing personal and professional development.
- To plan, modify and initiate programs of work and assessment within a biblicalframework that provide timely, appropriate and proactive information about student and teacher performance and growth.
- To show sensitivity to and competence in detecting the diﬀering ability levels within class groups and take responsibility for the learning of the students as well as the teaching of the curriculum.
- To participate in the College’s pastoral care program and to communicate proactively with students, parents and administrators on students’ academic performance, co-curricular participation and social and emotional development.
- To communicate with administrators via the computerised assessment program accurate information for the timely completion of formal student reports.
- To follow Association policy on all matters.
For more information on this role and how to apply please visit:
Please mention “TES AUSTRALIA” when applying for this role.
Closing Date: 30th September 2013