Get rewarded for the hard work you put into making your resources
Make a real difference to the lives of teachers and students around the world
Track your sales with live finance data and sales statistics
These inspirational teachers are already sharing their resources. You could be next.
Retired geography teacher Ken travels extensively making resources using first-hand experience and his own photos. He hopes to excite teachers and students with eye-opening resources that stimulate discussion on global issues.
Cassie hooks in her secondary science students by contextualising her resources with current, real world examples. She believes that the modern teacher doesn’t have time to create everything, but by sharing resources everyone can get ahead.
English expert John uploads resources that every English teacher will need, and that can be adapted for any lesson. He hopes that teachers can integrate his resources seamlessly into their programs, so that they can save themselves precious time.
Exclusive to authors
Supporting teachers around the world is rewarding in itself, but being a Tes resources author comes with other benefits too.
- Receive up to 80% royalty on every resource you sell
- Open your Tes shop to showcase your resources
- Package up your resources into bundles to sell more in each transaction
As a Tes resources author you’ll be able to track your sales with live finance data and sales statistics on your dashboard.
- Get a detailed breakdown of your sales over the last 90 days
- See how much money you’ve made per transaction
- Check your royalty earnings and total sales per month
Plus get insights into how your resources are being used.