This is an agreement to a self-billing procedure (this “Agreement”) dated [agreement date] between
(1) [name] of [address] with VAT number XXXXXXXXX (“Supplier” or“you”, and “your” shall be construed accordingly); and
(2) TES Education Resources Limited, a company incorporated in England with company number 8835256 whose registered offices are at 26 Red Lion Square, London, WC1R 4HQ, with VAT number 867 8986 31 (“Customer”, “we” or “us”, and “our” shall be construed accordingly).
We (the Customer and self-biller) agree:
- To issue self-billed invoices for all supplies made to us by you (the Supplier and self-billee), until [day] [month] [one year later].
- To complete self-billed invoices showing your name, address and VAT registration number, together with all the other details which constitute a full VAT invoice.
- To make a new self-billing agreement in the event that your VAT registration number changes.
- To inform you if the issue of self-billed invoices will be outsourced to a third party.
You (the Supplier and self-billee) agree:
- To accept invoices raised by us as self-biller on your behalf until .
- Not to raise sales invoices for the transactions covered by this Agreement.
- To notify us immediately if you:
- change your VAT registration number;
- cease to be VAT registered; or
- sell your business, or part of your business.
This Agreement and any non-contractual obligations arising out of or in connection with it shall be governed by and construed in accordance with English law. Any dispute or claim arising out of or in connection with this Agreement or any non-contractual obligation arising out of or in connection with this Agreement shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts to which the parties hereby irrevocably submit.
Signed by [TES CFO]
On behalf of TES Education Resources Limited