Win four online courses for you or your school - competition terms
1. To be eligible to win four online courses from TES, you need to vote for the subject area(s) below that you would like to see available as online courses in autumn 2015. Votes will be accepted until 11.59PM GMT on 31st August 2015.This promotion is open to education and teaching professionals who are aged 18 and over.
Mastering primary computing
Mastering secondary biology
Mastering secondary chemistry
Mastering secondary physics
Behaviour by Tom Bennett
Improving your performance / getting to good
1.1. Only one entry per person.
1.2. The competition will run from 3rd June 2015 until 11.59PM GMT on 31st August 2015.
2. The Prize
2.1. The prize will be supplied by TES Courses. The winner can make their selection of the 4 online courses from the list below. The winner will be issued with a voucher codes to activate each of the courses. The winner will be notified by email.
- Outstanding Teaching with Mike Gershon
- Mastering the New Primary Curriculum: Maths
- Mastering the New Primary Curriculum: English
- Mastering the New Primary Curriculum: Science
-Enriching the Primary Curriculum: Music
-Enriching the Primary Curriculum: PE
Vouchers must be used by 31st August 2016.
2.2. TES Courses accepts no responsibility for any costs associated with the prize and not specifically included in the prize.
2.3. The prize is non-exchangeable, non-transferable, and is not redeemable for cash or any other prizes.
2.4. TES Courses retains the right to substitute the prize with another prize of similar value in the event that the original prize offered is not available.
3. All individuals who participate in the vote will be entered into the prize draw. The winner will be drawn within two weeks of the closing date.
4. No cash or other prize alternative will be offered in whole or in part, except, owing to circumstances beyond the reasonable control of the promoter, the promoter reserves the right to substitute an alternative of equal or greater value. Unless otherwise agreed with the promoter, the prize will be awarded directly to the winner.
5. The winner will be contacted by email upon close of competition. If no response to this contact has been received within 28 days, the promoter reserves the right to withdraw prize entitlement and award the prize to a reserve winner, selected at the same time as the original.
6. The prize will be awarded on condition that the winner agrees to take part in reasonable TES Global publicity requests as appropriate without further recompense. If this condition is not met by the winner, the promoter reserves the right to withdraw prize entitlement and award the prize to a reserve selected at the same time as the original.
7. The name, city and photograph of the winner may be used by the promoter and its associated companies for post-event publicity purposes. The winner agrees to allow the promoter to use his or her name and likeness for advertising and publicity purposes without additional remuneration.
8. In addition to the use specified above, the promoter will use the winner’s personal details for the purpose of administering this promotion and the provision of the prize. Your details will not be passed on to any third party.
9. The decision of the promoter is final. No correspondence will be entered into.
11. Employees and agents of TES Global or any company connected with the production or distribution of the promotion or any of their associated companies are not eligible to take part in this promotion, nor are their relatives or members of their families or households. Proof of eligibility must be provided on request.
12. Entry to this promotion is conditional on acceptance of these terms and conditions.
13. For confirmation of winners, please visit www.tes.co.uk/vote-tes-courses within 3 months of the closing date.
14. THE PROMOTER RESERVES THE RIGHT IN ITS ABSOLUTE DISCRETION: ( A) TO DISQUALIFY ANY CLAIMANT, COMPETITOR OR NOMINEE WHOSE CONDUCT IS CONTRARY TO THE SPIRIT OF THE RULES OR THE INTENTION OF THE PROMOTION AND TO DECLARE AS VOID ANY OR ALL OF THEIR CLAIMS OR ENTRIES BASED ON SUCH CONDUCT; (B) TO DECLARE AS VOID ANY CLAIMS OR ENTRIES RESULTING FROM ANY PRINTING, PRODUCTION AND/OR DISTRIBUTION ERRORS (INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO ANY ERROR(S) ON THIS WEBSITE, AND/OR OTHER PRINTED MATERIALS) OR WHERE THERE HAS BEEN ERROR(S) IN ANY ASPECT OF THE PREPARATION FOR OR CONDUCT OF THE PROMOTION MATERIALLY AFFECTING THE RESULT OF THE PROMOTION OR THE NUMBER OF CLAIMANTS OR THE VALUE OF CLAIMS; (C) TO ADD TO OR TO WAIVE ANY RULES ON REASONABLE NOTICE; AND/OR (D) TO CANCEL THE PROMOTION OR ANY PART OF IT AT ANY STAGE IN THE EVENT OF CIRCUMSTANCES BEYOND ITS REASONABLE CONTROL ONLY WHERE CIRCUMSTANCES MAKE THIS UNAVOIDABLE.
Promoter: TES Global, 26 Red Lion Square, London. WC1R 4HQ, United Kingdom
TES is a trademark of TES Global.