FRIDAY3 TES Resources voucher code terms and conditions
1. To redeem your £3 TES resources credit, you must use the voucher code FRIDAY3 on the redemption landing page at tes.com/redeem.
- The voucher code FRIDAY3 will expire after 10,000 redemptions or at 23.59 GMT on Friday 25 November 2016, whichever is reached first.
-If you have any questions about the voucher code FRIDAY3, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with ‘FRIDAY3 voucher’ in the subject line.
2.The voucher code FRIDAY3 is for £3 credit towards the purchase of resources published in, and purchased from, the TES UK store at tes.com/teaching-resources only. The credit is non-exchangeable, non-transferable, and is not redeemable for cash.
3. You must be over 18 to redeem the voucher code FRIDAY3.
4. Employees or agencies of TES Global Ltd. (“TES”), its group companies and affiliates or their family members, or anyone else connected with the FRIDAY3 voucher code promotion, may not redeem this voucher code.
5. By submitting your personal information, you agree to receive emails from TES containing offers and developments that we think may interest you. You will be given the opportunity to unsubscribe on every email that we send.
6. TES will only accept one FRIDAY3 voucher code redemption per person. Authors may not use this credit to purchase their own resources.
7. TES accepts no responsibility for any costs associated with the voucher code and not specifically included in the email.
8. The voucher code is non-exchangeable, non-transferable, and is not redeemable for other vouchers.
9. Redeeming your voucher code is conditional on acceptance of these terms and conditions. By redeeming your £3 credit, you are deemed to have read and accepted these terms.
11. TES accepts no responsibility for any damage, loss, liabilities, injury or disappointment incurred or suffered by you as a result of redeeming your voucher code. TES further disclaims liability for any injury or damage to you or any other person’s computer relating to or resulting from participation in, or downloading any materials in connection with your £3 credit. Nothing in these terms and conditions shall exclude the liability of TES for death, personal injury, fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation as a result of its negligence.
12. TES reserves the right at any time, and from time to time, to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, this voucher code with, or without, prior notice due to reasons outside its control (including, without limitation, in the case of anticipated, suspected or actual fraud). The decision of TES in all matters under its control is final and binding, and no correspondence will be entered into.
13. TES shall not be liable for any failure to comply with its obligations where the failure is caused by something outside its reasonable control. Such circumstances shall include, but not be limited to, weather conditions, fire, flood, hurricane, strike, industrial dispute, war, hostilities, political unrest, riots, civil commotion, inevitable accidents, supervening legislation or any other circumstances amounting to force majeure.
14. The FRIDAY3 voucher code promotion will be governed by English law and entrants submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
15. Promoter: TES Global Ltd., 26 Red Lion Square, London WC1R 4HQ.