Hiring Services Competition Terms and Conditions
TES Recruitment Services “Back to School 2015 Competition”
Prize Draw Terms and conditions.
1. Free Entry: Free entry into the TES Recruitment Services (TES) “Handled with care” Prize Draw is subject to the entrant schools and/or colleges successfully completing the entry form criteria on www.tes.com/recruit/back-to-school, agreeing to receive subsequent product and service communications from TES Recruitment Services and to the acceptance of these terms and conditions.
2. Number of Entries Allowed: Only one entry per schools and/or colleges is allowed.
3. The minimum age for entry is 18 years.
4. Prize Draw Closing Dates: The Prize Draw closes at 17.00 on Saturday 31st October 2015. Winners will be informed during or after Monday 9th November 2015.
5. Prizes: One Primary, one Secondary and one Further Education organisation from in each of the following UK regions (NW, NE, EM, WM, London, SE, SW) will win a TES “Outstanding Teaching with Mike Gershon: full course“ for up 20 teachers, of a value of £80 + VAT per person, as presented on http://bit.ly/1EMEXbU. For one lucky school or college, drawn from all entries submitted, there will be a Grand Prize of £1500 contribution towards their sports day or annual school trip.
6. Prize Cash Alternative: There is no cash alternative to the TES course prizes.
7. Entry Restrictions: The Prize Draw is open to entrants successfully completing and submitting the entry form as stated above. The Prize Draw is not open to TES employees and their family members, its representatives, any representatives from organisations, agencies and suppliers acting on its behalf, or anyone connected in any way to this Prize Draw promotion.
8. The Prize Draw: Entries will be drawn at random by a member of the TES team at 17.00 on Friday 6th November 2015.
9. Winner Notification: Winners will be contacted by email and / or phone. At this time, an estimated prize availability date or dates will be provided or made known.
10. Winner’s Details: After the Prize Draw has closed each winner’s name will be available on request from the TES Recruitment Services marketing department at the address shown below.
11. Publicity: The winners consent to the use of their name, employer and job description in subsequent publicity material.
12. Promoter’s Name and Address: TES Recruitment Services, TES Global
26 Red Lion Square, London, WC1R 4HQ
13. Disclaimer: TES will not be liable for any loss or damage arising out of - or in connection with this Prize Draw. However, nothing in these terms and conditions shall exclude or limit liability for death or personal injury resulting from the negligence of TES, or in respect of fraud or of any statements made fraudulently by TES or its directors, officers, employees, contractors or agents.
Any issues in relation to the quality or condition of the prizes must be taken up directly with TES Recruitment Services.
14. Data Collection: Data will be held by TES, as agreed by the Prize Draw entrant – to provide information on its products and services.
15. Special notes for employees: Prize Draw Winners should be aware of the potential tax issues related to each prize’s value, which will remain their individual responsibility. Employees that require permission from their Employers to take part in this Prize Draw on its behalf should seek such permission before entering.
16. Law and jurisdiction: These terms and conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with English law, and any dispute arising out of or in connection with these terms and conditions shall be referred to the High Court of Justice in England, to the jurisdiction of which the winner irrevocably submits.