Homework Parent Survey Competition T&Cs
How to enter
To be eligible you must complete the TES Parent Homework Survey between Tuesday 8th December 2015 and Wednesday 16thth December 2015. Each person who completes the survey will be entered into a prize draw to win £100 of Amazon vouchers.
Terms and conditions
1. To be eligible you will need to complete TES Homework Survey between Tuesday 8th December 2015 and Wednesday 16thth December 2015.
2. The prize will be £100 of Amazon vouchers.
3. The prize draw will take place within 3 days of the closing date.
4. The winner will be contacted by email within 48 hours of the promotion closing date. If no response to this contact has been received within 28 days, the promoter reserves the right to withdraw prize entitlement and award the prize to a reserve selected at the same time as the original.
5. The decision of the promoter is final. No correspondence will be entered into. The Amazon voucher will be a code dispatched via email.
6. No cash or other prize alternative will be offered in whole or in part, except, owing to circumstances beyond the reasonable control of the promoter, the promoter reserves the right to substitute an alternative of equal or greater value. Unless otherwise agreed with the promoter, the prize will be awarded directly to the winner.
7. The prize will be awarded on condition that the winner agrees to take part in reasonable TES Global publicity requests as appropriate without further recompense. If this condition is not met by the winner, the promoter reserves the right to withdraw prize entitlement and award the prize to a reserve selected at the same time as the original.
9. Employees and agents of TES Global Limited or any company connected with the production or distribution of the promotion or any of their associated companies are not eligible to take part in this promotion, nor are their relatives or members of their families or households. Proof of eligibility must be provided on request.
10. Entry to this promotion is conditional on acceptance of these terms and conditions.
11. For details of the winner’s name and county, please visit www.tes.com/content/homework-parent-survey-competition-tcs within 3 months of the closing date.
12. The promoter reserves the right in its absolute discretion: (a) to disqualify any claimant, competitor or nominee whose conduct is contrary to the spirit of the rules or the intention of the promotion and to declare as void any or all of their claims or entries based on such conduct; (b) to declare as void any claims or entries resulting from any printing, production and/or distribution errors (including but not limited to any error(s) on this website, and/or other printed materials) or where there has been error(s) in any aspect of the preparation for or conduct of the promotion materially affecting the result of the promotion or the number of claimants or the value of claims; (c) to add to or to waive any rules on reasonable notice; and/or (d) to cancel the promotion or any part of it at any stage in the event of circumstances beyond its reasonable control only where circumstances make this unavoidable.
Promoter: TES iboard, 26 Red Lion Square, London, WC1R 4HQ, United Kingdom
TES iboard is a trademark of TES Global Ltd.