TES Recruitment Services subscription Christmas survey
1. The Christmas prize draw is open to TES customers who complete the survey between 00.00 GMT on Thursday 8 December 2016 and 23.59 GMT on Sunday 8 January 2017.
No purchase is necessary. If you have any questions about how to enter, or in connection with, the Christmas prize draw, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with ‘Christmas survey prize draw query’ in the subject line.
2. You must be over 18 to enter the prize draw.
3. The prize draw of an APPLE iPad mini 2 - 32GB, is open to all UK TES customers. The colour can be chosen by the winner.
4. Employees or agencies of TES Global Ltd. (‘TES’), its group companies and affiliates or their family members, or anyone else connected with the Christmas prize draw may not enter the Christmas prize draw.
5. By submitting your personal information, you agree to receive emails from TES containing offers and developments that we think may interest you. You will be given the opportunity to unsubscribe on every email that we send.
6. We will only accept one entry per person during the Christmas prize draw.
7. The winners will be notified by email within three working days of the prize draw closing.
If a winner does not respond to TES within four days of being notified by TES, or if a winner rejects their prize, or their entry is invalid or in breach of these terms and conditions, then the winner’s prize will be forfeited and TES shall be entitled to select another winner in accordance with the process described above.
8. The decisions of the Christmas prize draw are final. The prizes must be accepted as awarded.
9. The prizes are non-exchangeable, non-transferable, and are not redeemable for other prizes.
10. TES retains the right to substitute the prizes with other prizes of similar value in the event that the original prizes offered are not available.
11. The winners may be required to take part in promotional activity related to the Christmas prize draw and the winners shall participate in such activity on TES’s reasonable request. The winners consent to the use by TES and its related companies, both before and after the closing date of the Christmas prize draw for an unlimited time, of the winners’ voice, image, photograph and name for publicity purposes (in any medium, including still photographs and films, and on the internet, including any websites hosted by TES and its related companies) and in advertising, marketing or promotional material without additional compensation or prior notice and, in entering the Christmas prize draw, all entrants consent to the same.
12. Entry to the Christmas prize draw is conditional on acceptance of these terms and conditions. By completing the survey, you are deemed to have read and accepted these terms.
14. TES accepts no responsibility for any damage, loss, liabilities, injury or disappointment incurred or suffered by you as a result of entering the Christmas prize draw or accepting a prize. TES further disclaims liability for any injury or damage to you or any other person’s computer relating to or resulting from participation in, or downloading any materials in connection with, the Christmas prize draw. Nothing in these terms and conditions shall exclude the liability of TES for death, personal injury, fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation as a result of its negligence.
15. TES reserves the right at any time, and from time to time, to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, this Christmas prize draw with or without prior notice due to reasons outside its control (including, without limitation, in the case of anticipated, suspected or actual fraud). The decision of TES in all matters under its control is final and binding, and no correspondence will be entered into.
16. TES shall not be liable for any failure to comply with its obligations where the failure is caused by something outside its reasonable control. Such circumstances shall include, but not be limited to, weather conditions, fire, flood, hurricane, strike, industrial dispute, war, hostilities, political unrest, riots, civil commotion, inevitable accidents, supervening legislation or any other circumstances amounting to force majeure.
17. The Christmas prize draw will be governed by English law and entrants to the Christmas prize draw submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.2
18. Promoter: TES Global Ltd., 26 Red Lion Square, London WC1R 4HQ.