TES Resources credit - Promotion Terms and Conditions
1. This promotion is open to all NQTs, who are in their first term of teaching.
3. No cash or other alternative will be offered in whole or in part, except, owing to circumstances beyond the reasonable control of the promoter, the promoter reserves the right to substitute an alternative of equal or greater value. Fulfilment of the offer will be organised by the promoter.
4. The winners will be contacted by email upon close of offer . If no response to this contact has been received within 28 days, the promoter reserves the right to withdraw offer entitlement and award the offer to a reserve selected at the same time as the original.
5. In addition to the use specified above, the promoter will use the personal details for the purpose of administering this promotion and the provision of the offer.
6. Your details will not be passed on to any third party.
7. The decision of the promoter is final. No correspondence will be entered into.
9. Employees and agents of TES Global Ltd or any company connected with the production or distribution of the promotion or any of their associated companies are not eligible to take part in this promotion, nor are their relatives or members of their families or households. Proof of eligibility must be provided on request.
10. Entry to this promotion is conditional on acceptance of these terms and conditions.
11. THE PROMOTER RESERVES THE RIGHT IN ITS ABSOLUTE DISCRETION: ( A) TO DISQUALIFY ANY CLAIMANT, COMPETITOR OR NOMINEE WHOSE CONDUCT IS CONTRARY TO THE SPIRIT OF THE RULES OR THE INTENTION OF THE PROMOTION AND TO DECLARE AS VOID ANY OR ALL OF THEIR CLAIMS OR ENTRIES BASED ON SUCH CONDUCT; (B) TO DECLARE AS VOID ANY CLAIMS OR ENTRIES RESULTING FROM ANY PRINTING, PRODUCTION AND/OR DISTRIBUTION ERRORS (INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO ANY ERROR(S) ON THIS WEBSITE, AND/OR OTHER PRINTED MATERIALS) OR WHERE THERE HAS BEEN ERROR(S) IN ANY ASPECT OF THE PREPARATION FOR OR CONDUCT OF THE PROMOTION MATERIALLY AFFECTING THE RESULT OF THE PROMOTION OR THE NUMBER OF CLAIMANTS OR THE VALUE OF CLAIMS; (C) TO ADD TO OR TO WAIVE ANY RULES ON REASONABLE NOTICE; AND/OR (D) TO CANCEL THE PROMOTION OR ANY PART OF IT AT ANY STAGE IN THE EVENT OF CIRCUMSTANCES BEYOND ITS REASONABLE CONTROL ONLY WHERE CIRCUMSTANCES MAKE THIS UNAVOIDABLE.
Promoter: TES Global Ltd, 26 Red Lion Square, London. WC1R 4HQ, United Kingdom TES is a trademark of TES Global Ltd