TES Resources Refer a friend
TES Resources Refer a Friend - Promotion Terms and Conditions
1. This promotion is only open to TES Global Staff
2. To be eligible you must refer an individual to TES Resources. They must then go on to upload their first premium resource before 01/02/2015. They then need to send an email containing: a) a link to the resource and b) the name and tesglobal.com email address of the staff member who referred them, to ReferAFriend@tesglobal.com by 14/02/2015. Once the resource has been moderated and approved by the Resources team you and the resource contributor will each receive a £10 Amazon voucher via email.
3. The closing date for the prize draw is 01/02/2015.
4. No cash or other alternative will be offered in whole or in part, except, owing to circumstances beyond the reasonable control of the promoter, the promoter reserves the right to substitute an alternative of equal or greater value. Unless otherwise agreed with the promoter, all incentives will be awarded directly to the relevant TES Global staff member and resource contributor.
5. Participants will be contacted by email upon close of competition. If no response to this contact has been received within 28 days, the promoter reserves the right to withdraw voucher entitlement.e
6. In addition to the use specified above, the promoter will use the participants’ personal details for the purpose of administering this promotion and the provision of the prize. Your details will not be passed on to any third party.
7. The decision of the promoter is final. No correspondence will be entered into.
9. Only employees of TES Global Limited are eligible to take part in this promotion. Proof of eligibility must be provided on request.
10. Entry to this promotion is conditional on acceptance of these terms and conditions.
11. THE PROMOTER RESERVES THE RIGHT IN ITS ABSOLUTE DISCRETION: ( A) TO DISQUALIFY ANY CLAIMANT, COMPETITOR OR NOMINEE WHOSE CONDUCT IS CONTRARY TO THE SPIRIT OF THE RULES OR THE INTENTION OF THE PROMOTION AND TO DECLARE AS VOID ANY OR ALL OF THEIR CLAIMS OR ENTRIES BASED ON SUCH CONDUCT; (B) TO DECLARE AS VOID ANY CLAIMS OR ENTRIES RESULTING FROM ANY PRINTING, PRODUCTION AND/OR DISTRIBUTION ERRORS (INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO ANY ERROR(S) ON THIS WEBSITE, AND/OR OTHER PRINTED MATERIALS) OR WHERE THERE HAS BEEN ERROR(S) IN ANY ASPECT OF THE PREPARATION FOR OR CONDUCT OF THE PROMOTION MATERIALLY AFFECTING THE RESULT OF THE PROMOTION OR THE NUMBER OF CLAIMANTS OR THE VALUE OF CLAIMS; (C) TO ADD TO OR TO WAIVE ANY RULES ON REASONABLE NOTICE; AND/OR (D) TO CANCEL THE PROMOTION OR ANY PART OF IT AT ANY STAGE IN THE EVENT OF CIRCUMSTANCES BEYOND ITS REASONABLE CONTROL ONLY WHERE CIRCUMSTANCES MAKE THIS UNAVOIDABLE.
Promoter: TES Global, 26 Red Lion Square, London. WC1R 4HQ, United Kingdom