VALUEDCUSTOMER discount code terms and conditions
1. The discount code VALUEDCUSTOMER is for UK£5/US$7/A$8/NZ£9 discount on the purchase of Tes resources only. You will get 100% off the cost of a resource up to the value of UK£5/US$7/A$8/NZ$9 published in, and purchased from, tes.com.
2. The VALUEDCUSTOMER discount code is for return buyers only. If you have never bought a resource from Tes before then you will not be able to use the discount code.
– For help on how to redeem your discount code, go to tes.com/help/how-to-redeem-a-discount-code
4. The discount code is valid from 00.00 NZDT on Friday 20 October 2017 and will expire at 23.59 PDT on Sunday 22 October 2017, or after 20,000 redemptions whichever is sooner.
-If you have any questions about the discount code, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with ‘VALUEDCUSTOMER discount code’ in the subject line.
5. You must be over 18 to redeem the VALUEDCUSTOMER discount code.
6. Employees or agencies of Tes Global Ltd. (‘Tes’), its group companies and affiliates or their family members, or anyone else connected with the VALUEDCUSTOMER discount code promotion, may not redeem the discount code.
7. You can only redeem the VALUEDCUSTOMER discount code once. If you hold more than one account you can only redeem the discount code through one account. The discount code is for your use only, you cannot share it with family or friends. Tes reserves the right to suspend or permanently ban any account believed to be fraudulent, based on IP and email address.
8. You will not be able to redeem your VALUEDCUSTOMER discount code on resources created by authors who have joined Tes in the last month.
9. Your VALUEDCUSTOMER discount code is non-exchangeable, non-transferable, and is not redeemable for other discount codes or for cash. Your discount code cannot be used in conjunction with any other offers or discounts.
10. Tes accepts no responsibility for any costs associated with the VALUEDCUSTOMER discount code and not specifically included in the discount code.
11. Redeeming your VALUEDCUSTOMER discount code is conditional on acceptance of these terms and conditions. By redeeming the discount code, you are deemed to have read and accepted these terms.
12. By submitting your personal information, you agree to receive emails from Tes containing offers and developments that we think may interest you. You will be given the opportunity to unsubscribe on every email that we send.
14. Tes accepts no responsibility for any damage, loss, liabilities, injury or disappointment incurred or suffered by you as a result of redeeming the VALUEDCUSTOMER discount code. Tes further disclaims liability for any injury or damage to you or any other person’s computer relating to or resulting from participation in, or downloading any materials in connection with the discount code. Nothing in these terms and conditions shall exclude the liability of Tes for death, personal injury, fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation as a result of its negligence.
15. Tes reserves the right at any time, and from time to time, to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, the VALUEDCUSTOMER discount code with, or without, prior notice due to reasons outside its control (including, without limitation, in the case of anticipated, suspected or actual fraud). The decision of Tes in all matters under its control is final and binding, and no correspondence will be entered into.
16. Tes shall not be liable for any failure to comply with its obligations where the failure is caused by something outside its reasonable control. Such circumstances shall include, but not be limited to, weather conditions, fire, flood, hurricane, strike, industrial dispute, war, hostilities, political unrest, riots, civil commotion, inevitable accidents, supervening legislation or any other circumstances amounting to force majeure.
17. The VALUEDCUSTOMER discount code promotion will be governed by English law and by redeeming the code you submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
18. Promoter: Tes Global Ltd., 26 Red Lion Square, London WC1R 4HQ, England.