Vision Voucher Terms And Conditions
£10 TES voucher for Vision
1. To redeem your £10 credit, you must use your unique voucher code, sent to you by email on the redemption landing page at https://www.tes.com/redeem/
- The voucher code will expire at 23.59 GMT on Sunday 13 November 2016.
-If you have any questions about your code, please email us at email@example.com with “Vision voucher” in the subject line.
2.The voucher is for £10 credit towards the purchase of TES resources only. The credit is non-exchangeable, non-transferable, and is not redeemable for cash.
3. Employees or agencies of TES Global Ltd. (“TES”), its group companies and affiliates or their family members, or anyone else connected with the Registration giveaway prize-draw, may not enter.
4. By submitting your personal information, you agree to receive emails from TES containing offers and developments that we think may interest you. You will be given the opportunity to unsubscribe on every email that we send.
5. TES will only accept one unique voucher redemption per person. Vouchers are only valid once.
6. TES accepts no responsibility for any costs associated with the voucher and not specifically included in the email.
7. The voucher is non-exchangeable, non-transferable, and is not redeemable for other vouchers.
8. Redeeming your voucher is conditional on acceptance of these terms and conditions. By redeeming £10 credit, you are deemed to have read and accepted these terms.
10. TES accepts no responsibility for any damage, loss, liabilities, injury or disappointment incurred or suffered by you as a result of redeeming your voucher. TES further disclaims liability for any injury or damage to you or any other person’s computer relating to or resulting from participation in, or downloading any materials in connection with your £10 credit. Nothing in these terms and conditions shall exclude the liability of TES for death, personal injury, fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation as a result of its negligence.
11. TES reserves the right at any time, and from time to time, to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, this voucher with, or without, prior notice due to reasons outside its control (including, without limitation, in the case of anticipated, suspected or actual fraud). The decision of TES in all matters under its control is final and binding, and no correspondence will be entered into.
12. TES shall not be liable for any failure to comply with its obligations where the failure is caused by something outside its reasonable control. Such circumstances shall include, but not be limited to, weather conditions, fire, flood, hurricane, strike, industrial dispute, war, hostilities, political unrest, riots, civil commotion, inevitable accidents, supervening legislation or any other circumstances amounting to force majeure.
13. The Vision voucher promo will be governed by English law and entrants submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
14. Promoter: TES Global Ltd., 26 Red Lion Square, London WC1R 4HQ