Cambian Southwick Park School
Gloucestershire, United Kingdom
About Cambian Southwick Park School
Cambian Southwick Park School- Tewkesbury, Gloucestershire
The Cambian Group is the UK’s largest provider of specialist services in education, mental health rehabilitation and learning disabilities.
Southwick Park School is Cambian’s newest school, due to open in September 2012. It is a 52 week residential mixed gender special school for young people aged 11-19 years whose learning difficulties are associated with autistic spectrum disorders, complex needs & challenging behaviour.
Facilities at Cambian Southwick Park School include:
- Small, specialist state of the art classrooms shaped to meet the highly individualised needs of our students
- including 1:1 support and de-escalation
- Flexible living accommodation options to suit our students’ requirements and progress - ranging from single living through to small, cosy bed houses
- Spacious assembly hall for multi-purpose activities
- Nurturing sensory therapy rooms, sensory garden and soft play areas
- Spacious and inviting lounge and dining area to encourage social interaction
- Relaxing quiet rooms with acoustic features
- Modern and functional therapy rooms including D&T, e-learning, therapy kitchen, music
- Extensive, safe and semi-secure grounds with large playground area and wooded adventure play area.