CATS College Cambridge
Cambridgeshire, United Kingdom
About CATS College Cambridge
CATS Cambridge is an international sixth form college offering a range of pre-University courses. Like the city of Cambridge itself, we are a place of contrasts.
Our students are at the centre of a city that radiates learning and knowledge and offers an unequalled fusion of tradition and innovation.
We are keen to maintain the highest standards of academic rigour and yet we delight in a relaxed regime of 21st century informality.
The pathway to success
We work hard to develop the particular talents, interests and ambitions of each of our students - and while many Colleges make this claim, we can actually prove it:
- Lewis Hamilton studied GCSEs at CATS and is now an international Formula One racing driver, youngest ever winner of the Formula One Championship.
- Byung Ju Cho, from Korea, studied A-levels, graduated last year and is now studying Chemical Engineering at the University of Surrey (ranked 7th in the UK for this subject).
- Meng Ma (May), from China, studied A-levels and graduated last year. She achieved AAAA and is now studying Economics at Pennsylvania State University, USA (ranked 3rd nationally for undergraduate business specialities).
- Masoud Hasounizadeh (Nima), from Iran, is studying A-level Music with us now and has just been commissioned by the BBC to compose background music for popular Persian entertainment show "Kook".
- Four very different students with very different futures ahead of them - all successful but more importantly, happy in the choices they have made, and confident about their future.