Hallfield Primary School
Westminster, United Kingdom
About Hallfield Primary School
The Principles and Aims of the School
In everything we do, we have high expectations - for children, staff and governors.
We are proud of our multicultural community - it enriches our school.
We believe each person should be treated with respect as an individual, whatever his or her gender, ability, race, religion, nationality or age.
• for each child to enjoy learning and achieve high standards;
• for each child to feel happy, secure, confident and valued;
• for each child’s individual potential to be realised;
• for each child’s individual needs to be supported;
• for each child to value and co-operate with other children and adults.
• to teach to a high standard a broad range of studies based on the National Curriculum.
• to support and develop our staff;
• to work together with parents for the benefit of their children;
• to communicate effectively with parents;
• to play an active part in our local community;
• to work together as an effective team.