Hexthorpe Primary Academy
Doncaster, United Kingdom
About Hexthorpe Primary Academy
Hexthorpe Primary is a highly popular academy, with a warm, caring, friendly ethos, serving a diverse community. We truly believe that our role in school is to inspire the pupils and one another beyond measure.
We currently have over 400 pupils on roll, with capacity for 682 as the school continues to grow. The building has 22 classrooms, superb facilities and an exciting curriculum, which our pupils thoroughly enjoy. Parents actively support their children and engage in many aspects of school life. We would love for you to visit our school so you can see for yourself what a great place Hexthorpe Primary Academy truly is. We would love to hear from you if you:
- Care about children and enhancing their academic and social experiences
- Are keen to work in a highly diverse, warm and inclusive community
- Are highly motivated and enthusiastic
- Are creative and innovative and effective communicator
- Can demonstrate high standards in yourself and your work and expect high standards from others
- Are able to demonstrate enthusiasm and flexibility with the capacity to contribute to the wider aspects of the school life
- Are committed to your own professional learning and are reflective in your practice
- Are aspirational for yourself and the academy.
Everybody in our team benefits from:
- Enthusiastic and caring children who are keen to learn and parents who show a keen interest in the education and welfare of their children
- Commitment to their continuing professional learning and career development
- A well-resourced working environment
- A hardworking team who are committed to promoting high achievement across the curriculum and school
- Good humoured, industrious, highly skilled and enthusiastic staff team
- Supportive and effective leadership.
We hope to hear from you soon.
Principal at Hexthorpe Primary Academy