Kensington International Kindergarten
About Kensington International Kindergarten
Kensington International Kindergarten is an International Kindergarten offering a curriculum based on the Early Years Foundation Stage and the British National Curriculum. We are committed to providing excellence in Early Childhood Education. We believe that for your child to reach their full potential we must provide a stimulating, creative and innovative environment where children become engaged and effective learners.
It is well documented that the first few years of a child’s life are fundamental in terms of their development. Hence, our promise to parents is that every single child in our care will enjoy a warm, safe, stimulating, individual and age appropriate education that will prove to be a critical foundation in their life- time love of learning, development and vital confidence building.
We only have your child for a few short years but we take a long term perspective and see them as future adults and leaders. In light of this, we make every effort to create a solid platform that can be built on. The Kensington kindergarten has everything needed for successful, well-rounded children.
At Kensington International Kindergarten our aim is to create a positive environment for learning, where children, parents and teachers will join together on a journey of discovery.
Children will be treated as individuals and as such each will follow an individualized learning plan which will be constantly reviewed by the teacher following ongoing observations.
Kensington International Kindergarten is committed to providing staff with opportunities for professional development and enables staff to stay up-to-date with developments in education with a comprehensive, on-going training programme.
What Do We Believe
About Teaching and Learning
- We believe in every child’s potential and individuality and hence instruction is individualized to meet each child’s needs.
- We believe that play is a key element of any child's development. When working with young children, the exchange between adults and children should be fluid, moving interchangeably between activities initiated by children and where adult responses help build the child’s learning and understanding.
- We will ensure that our environment is safe, clean, stimulating, and provides a warm atmosphere at all times.
- We believe that every child should have access to a stimulating outdoor learning space.
- We understand that parents are the primary educators of their children and should be centrally involved in their child's experiences and development.
- We believe in incorporating current research based practice in our learning activities.
- We believe in learning communities, where continuing staff training and open communication amongst staff, parents, children, and communities are promoted.
- We believe in encouraging positive dispositions in every child to enable them to have; confidence, self- esteem, creativity, self- motivation, curiosity, concentration, openness/risk taking, optimism, honesty, self- discipline, responsibilities, empathy, and team work.
- We believe in promoting Thai values and culture to every child who resides in Thailand.
- We believe in diversity, equality and inclusion and treat all others with respect.
If you would like to be part of a professional and dedicated team that is committed to helping students reach their full potential. Please apply for one of the positions that have become available.