Mount St Bernard College
About Mount St Bernard College
Mount St Bernard College offers a quality, Catholic secondary education for young people, male and female, in Years 7 through 12. At MSB we are proud of our Mercy traditions, while remaining responsive to the contemporary needs of students who seek a faith-based education that will stand them in good stead for the future.
Our College is a culturally diverse community which provides a holistic education that nurtures the academic, spiritual, emotional, physical, cultural and social development of individual students in a caring, safe and supportive environment. At MSB we recognise the individuality of every one of our students. We seek to help each student become the best person they can be, by providing quality learning and teaching and making available a rich tapestry of sporting,artistic and other co-curricular activities, to help them discover and develop their personal giftedness.
Drawing our inspiration from the Gospel of Jesus and the Mercy Tradition, we empower young people through our commitment to education to become persons of faith, learning and hope, and so contribute to their communities. We are committed to the values of:
- Community – living and giving gracious hospitality in the spirit of family,
- Mercy – acting justly with a compassionate heart,
- Respect – valuing self, others, environment and the purpose of school,
- Excellence – striving towards personal best, and
- Wisdom – gaining life enhancing knowledge and skills.