NIST International School

Thailand


Location: Thailand
Type: Mainstream School
Phase: All-through with sixth form
Funding status: Independent
Gender: Mixed
Age range: 3 - 18 years

About NIST International School

NIST International School is a co-educational independent all-through school with a sixth form. It is based in Bangkok in Thailand. 

The school opened in 1992 and went on to become the very first full International Baccalaureate World school in Thailand, offering three International Baccalaureate programmes by 1999. It opened an Early Years Centre and Sports Complex in 2003, and a new cafeteria in 2004. NIST International School is also affiliated with the United Nations. Students regularly outperform national, regional, and global averages in the standard International Baccalaureate diploma exams. Approximately 29% of student population is Thai, while the remaining 71% represents around 50 nationalities.  

Head of School

Brett Penny

Values and vision

NIST International School believes collaboration is the key to successful teaching and learning. The school aims to show a great deal of appreciation when it comes to individual successes and to welcome the new ideas students and staff members often bring with them. It also believes in successful networks and therefore always seeks to build further relationships within its community, in the Southeast Asia region and beyond. Staff and students are expected to work hard, but also to remain balanced. Everyone in the school community is expected to contribute beyond the classroom through sports, service, or other extra-curricular activities. Above all, the school believes it has a growth mindset as a community, and wants everyone who joins it to leave a more knowledgeable and principled person.  

employer gallery photo 0
employer gallery photo 1
employer gallery photo 2
employer gallery photo 3
employer gallery photo 4
employer gallery photo 5
employer gallery photo 6

Location


Address: 36 Sukhumvit Soi 15, Klongtoey-Nua, Wattana, Bangkok 10110, Thailand
Telephone: +66 2651 2065