North Cambridge Academy
Cambridgeshire, United Kingdom
About North Cambridge Academy
North Cambridge Academy joined the Cambridge Meridian Academies Trust (CMAT) in 2013 and has been an important part of a successful cluster of local academies with shared values, a track record of success, and a wide network of support and expertise.
North Cambridge Academy is at the heart of the community where every child is known, valued and supported.
Reasons to choose North Cambridge Academy:
- We provide an excellent academic, creative and sporting curriculum
- We are a friendly and supportive school community
- We have a world class learning environment
- We recognise all students as independent learners and leaders
- We pride ourselves on strong partnerships with parents and the local community
- We work to build each student's character and personal endeavour
- We have outstanding teachers committed to helping each student reach their full potential.
North Cambridge Academy has had a positive progress score for the last three years, in 2019 it was +0.27 and we are in the top 25% of schools nationally. We have a context score of +0.94 and this puts NCA in the top 2% of schools nationally. North Cambridge Academy is a small but growing school of 460 pupils where every member of staff makes a profound difference to children’s life chances. NCA is graded 'Good' by Ofsted with outstanding leadership.
We are always looking for enthusiastic and talented people who:
- Believe in the potential of young people, with a mind-set that all children can experience success
- Are committed to the pursuit of excellence
- Are team players with a strong desire to work collaboratively
Please see below to watch a series of short films. Teachers and support staff share their experiences of working at North Cambridge Academy, part of the Cambridge Meridian Academies Trust.
Please contact Alison Gallagher, PA to the Principal if you would like further information about the current vacancies at North Cambridge Academy email@example.com
If you would like to find out more about teaching in any of the CMAT schools please contact: Michael Kelly, Assistant Principal firstname.lastname@example.org
Samuel Fox - Principal