The Thomas Hardye School
Dorset, United Kingdom
About The Thomas Hardye School
• To ensure that all students receive the best education we can provide, regardless of social, financial, religious or racial background and irrespective of ability
• To ensure that students achieve the qualifications, skills and attitudes needed in a changing world.
• To provide a caring, successful school community where all are valued and respected for their own sake and where every individual's contribution is encouraged and given recognition.
• To provide a stimulating environment which shows students that learning is exciting and a valuable life-long activity.
• To encourage and help all students to develop talents, skills and interests, and to have an understanding of moral and spiritual values.
• To involve all members of the community, especially parents, in the life of the school and in the education of their children.
• To establish strong links with other stages of education, especially our partner Middle Schools.
Our Mission Statement
Everyone at The Thomas Hardye School has a right to equal respect and consideration and to an education which offers them every opportunity to fulfil their potential. If we all, Staff, Students, Parents and Governors work together, we can achieve that aim.