Thrive Co-operative Learning Trust
Kingston upon Hull, United Kingdom
About Thrive Co-operative Learning Trust
Thrive Co-operative Learning Trust formally known as YHCLT was created in September 2016 and now includes 2 secondary and 7 primary schools.
Our aim, underpinned by co-operative values and an ethical approach to leadership, is to inspire our students and staff and bring rapid and sustained improvement to the communities we live and work in.
ETHOS & VALUES
Members of Thrive Co-operative Learning Trust strive to demonstrate the following ethical values in everything we do:
- Openness - We believe in being open with colleagues with colleagues and with children and their families, in our schools and beyond, sharing information and ideas to raise standards and life chances
- Honesty - We act honestly and with integrity, working in a professional and respectful manner in our dealings with everyone
- Social responsibility - We maximise our impact on the people in our communities while minimising our footprint on the world
- Caring for Others - We treat everyone with respect, care and sensitivity, understanding that children are our absolute priority
- Self-help and self-responsibility - We support learners, parents, carers and staff to help themselves and to take responsibility for their own actions
- To create school communities where people can thrive and talent can grow.
- To ensure learners have every opportunity to succeed, developing self-reliance and a love of learning.
- To promote a culture of the highest possible aspiration for all, ensuring good and outstanding schools continue to thrive, while schools in need of support rapidly improve
- To ensure staff are dedicated to achieving the best outcomes for all learners, understanding their own responsibilities and the need to be accountable for their impact
- To ensure staff are dedicated to being inspiring lifelong learners, committed to working creatively together to develop their own skills and knowledge
- To develop leaders who are flexible, innovative and supportive, whilst also ensuring that all systems are rigorous, robust and challenging in delivering the best possible outcomes for all learners
- To create a co-operative community of schools where by sharing resources and working together, we deliver a sustainable model of school improvement that is challenging, supportive and effective