St Francis Xavier’s Primary - BALLINA
Diocese of Lismore
Applicants with suitable qualifications are invited to apply for the following Leadership position:
0.8fte Leader of Pedagogy (Co2)
2019 – 2021 school years
3year full time temporary appointment
Leaders of Pedagogy will:
- have a demonstrated commitment to personal faith practice within the Catholic Church;
- lead the school professional learning teams and their outcomes;
- lead the school as a data informed learning community;
- provide direct modelling and coaching to the teaching staff to develop teaching expertise;
- ensure school based professional learning opportunities are adequate, informed and aligned to student needs;
- co-lead the school goal setting and feedback processes with staff;
- work collaboratively across a cluster of schools using the principles of action learning for school improvement;
- be accountable for system priorities in learning and teaching and alignment to the system strategic intent areas.
Co2 point “Leaders of” positions are offered a contract within a set 3-year cycle as co-ordinator. A new cycle commences in 2019.
All co-ordinator positions must be advertised every 3 years within the school and incumbents are eligible for reappointment.
Teachers who are appointed to a leadership position, whether new to the position or applying to be re-appointed for the contract period 2019 - 2021, should have begun, or will begin to make a commitment to complete the requirements of Accreditation To Work Teach and Lead, Category C, during this next triennium cycle.
Forward written applications as a single document addressing your teacher qualifications, experience and suitability for the role of Leader of Pedagogy along with names and details of three referees, including the parish priest at your regular place of worship to:
Dan Gubby – Principal St Francis Xavier’s Primary Ballina
Applications must be received by 9.00am Monday 15 October 2018
Child protection legislation requires preferred applicants to be subject to employment screening. An Equal Opportunity Employer.
Information on how to Register for Employment in the Lismore is available on the Catholic Schools Office website