Job title: 1-1 Learning Support Officer for Nursery
Start date: September 2018
Contract: 20 hours/week Monday – Friday 11.30am – 3.30pm (contract linked to funding for child)
Salary: £17,613 per annum – pro-rated
Location: Kensington, London
Kensington Primary Academy requires an excellent 1-1 Learning Support Officer with Autism Spectrum Disorder experience for Nursery. Kensington Primary Academy is part of the Knowledge Schools Trust and our staff work closely together, utilising their skills and experience across all three schools. Our schools are inclusive, with the highest academic standards; we take children from all backgrounds and give them the knowledge, skills and confidence to flourish. Our core belief is that every child is entitled to a classical liberal education, which we deliver by implementing the cutting-edge Core Knowledge Curriculum. The happiness, well-being and success of our pupils is at the centre of everything we do.
- * Believe that every child can, and will, succeed
- * Be organised, flexible, collaborative and resilient, and prepared to tackle all challenges that arise as we establish our schools
- * Have the highest ambitions for our pupils, the school and yourself
- * Have a calm and professional manner with our pupils
- * Be prepared to lead and support small groups of pupils independently
- * Have excellent numeracy and ICT skills and demonstrate an exemplary standard of written and spoken English
- * Experience of Autistic Spectrum Disorder desirable
We will offer you:
- * A unique opportunity to be a founding member of staff and help build our schools
- * A happy and highly professional working environment, with high expectations and standards
- * A network of outstanding practitioners to collaborate with and learn from, and a supportive leadership team and governing body
- * Continuing professional development (CPD) opportunities. Our LSOs will be expected to attend and actively participate in staff training each week and on INSET days.
Potential candidates are encouraged to visit the Kensington Primary Academy and can arrange a visit through Ms Emma Faye at firstname.lastname@example.org
Application forms should be addressed to Ms Helen Barnes and sent to email@example.com
CVs alone will not be considered.
The Knowledge Schools Trust is committed to equality of opportunity and to safeguarding children; successful candidates will be subject to an enhanced Disclosure and Barring Services check and other employment checks
Closing Date: Wednesday 19th September 12pm
Interviews: Will take place as and when we receive the completed application forms