1:1 Support Worker
£65 - £75 (per day) through Vision for Education supply agency
Huddersfield SEND school
Full time from November 2018
Vision for Education is seeking to appoint a full time 1:1 Support worker to join our successful supply teaching support team and to work in a local SEND School in the Kirklees local authority.
This will be a full-time role to work with and support a Primary aged student who has complex medical needs which would involve personal care experience. This SEND School caters for all ages and specialises in supporting students who have Autism and Challenging behaviours. The successful 1:1 Support Worker will have excellent knowledge and experience of supporting learners with similar needs.
This is an excellent opportunity that will be on an ongoing, full time / temp basis through Vision's Huddersfield branch.
To be considered for the position of 1:1 Support worker, you must:
Have experience supporting Primary students in an SEND setting. Have a background in education, care or support. Have experience with personal care or willingness to do so. Be flexible, resilient, committed and compassionate. Have a passion for Supporting complex young people in an extremely rewarding role.
At Vision for Education we take our responsibilities to our practitioners seriously and our aim is to ensure you are well supported and rewarded for your efforts. As part of the Vision for Education team, you will receive:
- Excellent daily rates paid weekly through PAYE
- Support throughout your placements
- Access to a dedicated SEND consultant 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
- Unparalleled daily rates Access to free CPD such as Team Teach, Autism Awareness and Moving and Handling qualifications
- Full compliance with AWR (Agency Worker Regulations) to make sure you get paid what you deserve £50 reward every time you recommend a colleague Pension Contributions (subject to qualifying period)
- Regular social events with 100% complimentary food and drink
If you are a 1:1 Support Worker who can enthuse, motivate and engage students and would like the challenge of working in a demanding and rewarding environment then we want to hear from you.
Apply today or for more information on this and other teaching opportunities across Vision for Education or contact the SEND team, at the Huddersfield SEND branch on 01484 642928. Vision for Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people.
All candidates will be required to complete our safeguarding checks and undergo an enhanced DBS check.