1 to 1 Teaching Assistant
Vision for Education Teesside
- Expiring soon
- Quick apply
- £58.87-65 per day
- Job type:
- Full Time, Supply
- Start date:
- January 2018
- Apply by:
- 26 January 2018
Vision for Education are working with a rural East Cleveland Primary to recruit a 1 to 1 Teaching Assistant to work with a child in Key Stage 2. Working closely with the rest of the Y5/6 team, this an ideal opportunity for an experienced Teaching Assistant to really make the position their own. The child has a wide range of complex behavioural needs, therefore a consistent and nurturing individual
Why work for Vision for Education?
• Supply offers excellent flexibility whether you are looking for day to day, part-time or full-time work.
• You will be paid to scale! We diligently follow Agency Worker Regulations.
• Each area has its own dedicated consultant. As a small Primary Team, we aim to offer a localised, personal service to our schools and candidates at all times.
• If you are newly qualified, supply offers you a brilliant foot in the door, giving you access to a wealth of different experiences and environments.
• We aim to keep our staff as up to date as possible and regularly provide ongoing professional development through twilights or one day courses.
• We host regular social events to keep you in touch with your fellow supply staff.
• After 12 weeks, you are automatically enrolled into a pension scheme.
• We have a generous Recommend a Friend Scheme. For every Teacher or TA you refer, you will receive a gift voucher of your choice after they complete their first day of work for Vision for Education.
If you feel you have the relevant skills/experience, or would like more information about this role please do not hesitate to get in touch!
About Vision for Education Teesside
- Vision for Education Teesside
- Level Q Sheraton House, Unit 2A Surtees Business Park, Stockton-On-Tees
- County Durham
- TS18 3HR
- United Kingdom
Created in 2008, Vision for Education is a well-established, market-leading teacher supply agency with industry experience and expertise.
What we do
We provide a high-quality recruitment service for schools of all kinds. We’re always interested in talking to teachers, teaching assistants, cover supervisors and other support staff with any level of experience – whether you’re an NQT, busy parent or semi-retired! If you’re looking for daily supply, short & long-term cover – or even a permanent role – we can help. We have branches across the country, with our head office based in Sheffield.
We operate under a simple set of values which impact on everything we do. Our aim is always to be open, honest and ethical in the way we do business; both internally with the way we treat our staff, and externally, in how we look after our clients and candidates. This unique approach to recruitment has made us the first port of call for both schools and teachers alike.
What we offer
- Excellent daily rates paid weekly by our in-house Payroll team using the Pay As You Earn (PAYE) system.
- Guaranteed pay scheme (subject to availability and qualifying criteria).
- Pension contributions (subject to a qualifying period).
- Full compliance with AWR (Agency Workers’ Regulations), to make sure you get the pay and working conditions you are entitled to.
- FREE training to help with your professional development such as Team Teach, Autism Awareness and an online Educare training package.
- Generous refer a friend or colleague bonus scheme.
- Access to a dedicated consultant, who will provide ongoing support.
Please note that you are wholly responsible for fact checking in respect of the information provided by schools. Please also check for the latest visa and work permit requirements that may apply. Tes is not responsible for the content of advertisements or the policies adopted by advertising schools. Tes asks that all schools follow Tes' Fair Recruitment Policy.