Inspire their Remarkable with us
1 to 1 Teaching Assistant
Utterby Primary Academy
16.25 Hours Contract
If you want to work in a village setting with wonderful well behaved children, supportive leadership and tailored professional learning opportunities then we want to hear from you!
North Thoresby and Utterby Primary Academies are two schools, hard federated, with enormous potential and great children. We are looking to appoint a self-motivated and highly committed 1:1 Teaching Assistant to work within our schools at an exciting time of change.
The role will primarily be to provide enhanced provision for an individual child who has a range of educational needs. The child you will be supporting has emotional and sensory needs and requires support to access both indoor and outdoor learning environments enabling integration with peers and access the curriculum as fully as possible.
We are looking for a team player, who is flexible and positive at all times. Applicants should have at least a Level 2 qualification in working with children or young people and a range of experience in supporting children with SEN or additional needs, particularly in those from a Key Stage 2 perspective.
We passionately believe that every child can discover their own remarkable life. It’s what motivates us around here. We know this vision requires something extra. Which is why at AET, you’ll find more. More opportunities, so you can forge your own path. More care and support, so you can prioritise what matters most. More purpose, for you and for the children we’re inspiring.
- More training and development, so you can get better at what you do - Varied and stretching continuous professional development opportunities.
- More support for you and your loved ones - A health cash plan, employee loans and savings scheme, discounted gym membership and employee assistance programme.
- More technology so you can make more impact - G Suite for Education embedded throughout. Collaborative cloud technology gives you access to the latest tools, when and where it suits you. More tech enabled classrooms mean less time spent on admin and more time teaching.
- More reward - A generous and flexible Local Government Pension scheme for support staff.
- More possibilities - To inspire children to find their remarkable.
Closing date: Thursday 22 August 2019.
We reserve the right to close this vacancy early should we receive an overwhelming response. All candidates are advised to refer to the job description and person specification before making an application.
In line with our safeguarding practices we are unable to accept CV’s. Come inspire their remarkable with us, apply today, by clicking the apply now button.
We are committed to safeguarding and protecting the welfare of children and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. A Disclosure and Barring Service Certificate will be required for all posts. This post will be subject to enhanced checks as part of our Prevent Duty.
Follow us on Facebook, Twitter and Linkedin. Further details can be found on our careers page.
AET is recruiting for School Direct placements. Please visit our website https://sites.google.com/aetinet.org/academies-enterprise-trust/work-at-aet/graduates for further details.