121 SENDTA Primary
£10 - £11.50 per hour
April 2021 – July 2021
Vision for Education is looking to appoint a full time 121 SENDTA Primary (KS2) to join our successful supply team and work in a local primary school in the Whitefield area of Bury, Greater Manchester. This is a fixed term 121 SENDTA Primary (KS2) role, which will commence in April 2021.
Working as part of a dynamic and engaging Key Stage 2 (KS2) team, the successful 121 SENDTA Primary (KS2) will focus on delivering one to one support to a Year 4 pupil with Social, Emotional and Mental Health (SEMH). This role will include providing structured support inside of the classroom, whilst also providing small group and general classroom support for a class of 29 children when needed. The successful 121 SENDTA Primary (KS2) will work closely with the school SENDCO to ensure the best provision for the child. This will be a full-time role, working 08:30 – 15:30, Monday to Friday.
Salary is dependent on experience, training or qualifications. The minimum experience, training or qualifications required for this position are to hold a Level 2 qualification in Childcare and have experience working within a Key Stage 2 (KS2) or specialist environment
This average sized primary school, located in Whitefield, Bury is looking for a compassionate and nurturing 121 SENDTA Primary (KS2) to join their highly inclusive and motivated team. This is a 'Good' primary school where the vast majority of children reach the expected levels from EYFS to Upper Key Stage Two. The achievement of pupils who have special educational needs (SEN) and/or disabilities is good. They make sustained progress as they move up through the school. Pupils in this school are happy and they feel safe. The school has ensured that their spiritual, moral, social and cultural development is strong. The provision for their personal development and welfare is good.
- To be considered for 121 SENDTA Primary (KS2) you will:
- Hold a minimum of a Level 2 qualification in Childcare.
- Have experience of working as a Teaching Assistant in Key Stage 2 (KS2).
- Be experienced in working with smaller nurture groups to boost attainment.
- Have a genuine desire to become part of a committed team of school staff.
- Ideally have experience delivering one to one support.
- Ideally have experience of working with children with Special Educational Needs.
Vision for Education is committed to safeguarding children, young people and vulnerable adults. We take our responsibilities extremely seriously. All staff we register will undertake thorough interviewing and referencing checks and hold, or be prepared to undergo, an Enhanced DBS check that must be registered on the Update Service.
About Vision for Education
Vision for Education is a market-leading education recruitment and supply agency committed to the learning and development of young people. With branches across the country, we are an employer of choice for high-quality primary, secondary and SEND teaching and support staff.
What Vision for Education offer
- As a valued employee of Vision for Education, you will receive:
- Excellent daily rates paid weekly by our in-house Payroll team using the Pay As You Earn (PAYE) system.
- Guaranteed pay scheme (subject to availability and qualifying criteria).
- Pension contributions (subject to a qualifying period).
- Full compliance with AWR (Agency Workers’ Regulations), to make sure you get the pay and working conditions you are entitled to.
- FREE training to help with your professional development such as Team Teach, Autism Awareness and an online Educare training package.
- Generous refer a friend or colleague bonus scheme.
- Access to a dedicated consultant, who will provide ongoing support.
How to apply
If you are a Teaching Assistant who can enthuse, motivate and engage students and would like the challenge of working in a demanding and rewarding environment, then we want to hear from you.
Apply today via this website, or for more information about this role and other opportunities across Vision for Education, please contact our Manchester Primary team on 0161 273 7475
Due to the coronavirus pandemic and to ensure we are fully compliant with Government guidance relating to social distancing, interviews with shortlisted candidates will take place by video call.
Vision for Education Ltd