The EIMLB recruits a PHILOSOPHY teacher at « mother tongue speaker » level for the English, French and German sections of secondary school. Qualifications, abilities and disposition to also teach LIFE AND SOCIETY - secular counterpart to religious education - for the first two years are an additional asset.
Interested candidates must meet at least the following conditions:
• have access to the teaching profession in their country of origin (Master’s degree for secondary education; completed teacher training);
• have 5 years of experience in the teaching profession;
• be fluent in one of the official languages of Luxembourg: French, German and Luxembourgish.
Candidates should also be disposed
• to evolve in the concepts of learning – instead of teaching – and autonomous work put into practice at the EIMLB ;
• to carry out a 1-2 days’ internship prior to engagement;
• to work in open spaces;
• to work at relationship level with learners.
Applications supported by a curriculum vitae and a letter of motivation should be sent either by email to
or by post to the following address :
ÉCOLE INTERNATIONALE MONDORF-LES-BAINS 2, Route de Burmerange L-5659 Mondorf-les-Bains
Ecole Internationale de Mondorf-les-Bains
- Mainstream school with state funding
- Primary School
- Students of mixed gender, age 6 - 12 years