Freebrough Academy wish to appoint an inspiring and enthusiastic subject specialist who will engage with our vision. Being a committed and imaginative teacher, you will support the rapid and ongoing developments within the faculty.
Applications are invited from experienced teachers who wish to develop their career within a fast moving environment. You will join Northern Education Trust which offers opportunities to access outstanding practice and resources to enhance the learning experience of our students.
The successful candidate will be able to:
• support the Faculty Co-ordinator and to deputise when and where appropriate.
• ensure provision of an appropriately broad, balanced, relevant and differentiated science curriculum for all students, in accordance with the aims and the curricular policies of the academy.
• act as a curriculum lead and be responsible for developing this area.
• develop and enhance the teaching practice of others.
• monitor and support the overall progress and development of students.
Understanding the importance of excellent learning and teaching, you will have a genuine regard for young people and high professional standards.
Northern Education Trust is committed to safer recruitment practice and pre-employment checks will be undertaken before any appointment is confirmed. This post is subject to an enhanced disclosure and barring service check. We expect all adults who work for the Trust to share our commitment to safeguarding and the health and wellbeing of our students.