A Level and GCSE Easter Revision Course Teachers
Following the third successful year of the popular Easter Revision Courses, Dean Close will be running the courses again in 2019.
The Easter Revision Tutor Responsibilities
- Attendance: Staff Briefing 5.00pm on Sunday 7th April 2019 (boarders arrive) to Friday 12th April 2019
- 30 hours of tuition from 9.15 to 5.15 Monday to Friday
- Delivering revision of the exam specification and tailoring tuition to each student’s needs
- Writing an end of course report for each student
Vacancies for the following subjects:
GCSE: Biology; Chemistry; Science (Double Award); English; Business Studies; Spanish
A Level: Chemistry; Business Studies
Qualifications and Experience
- A strong educational track record including an Honours Degree in the chosen subject and preferably a teaching qualification.
- The ability to be flexible and to teach across different exam boards if necessary and to mixed ability groups is essential.
- Experience of teaching on revision courses is preferred but not essential.
Terms and Conditions
- Fee £1,230 gross
- There will be an adjustment to 50% of the fee paid where student numbers only make it viable to run one session per day rather than two, and in such cases the fee will be half.
- Meals during tuition hours
- Accommodation may be available for teachers who do not live in the Cheltenham area
For more information about Dean Close Easter Revision courses please contact the Course Manager, Chris Hooper, by email email@example.com
For further information, a job description and to download an application form, please visit: http://www.deanclose.org.uk/vacancies
Completed application forms and a CV, together with a covering letter should be returned to the HR Manager by email firstname.lastname@example.org
Dean Close School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. Applicants must be willing to undergo child protection screening appropriate to the post, including checks with past employers and the Disclosure and Barring Service.
Closing date for applications 25th January 2019.
Applications will be considered upon receipt.
This vacancy may close at any time.