Ulink prepares students to become global citizens with a Chinese identity. It prioritizes student-centered learning in order to promote student confidence, independence, leadership and ownership of their education. Ulink schools are a bridge to overseas universities and aim to teach students the broad academic, social and emotional skills necessary to thrive and grow.
We need enthusiastic, committed and creative English teacher start from August 2021.
- Enthusiastic, committed and ambitious
- With teaching certification
- At least Bachelor degree in relevant subject
- At least two years IGCSE, A-Level, IB, AP teaching experience
- According to CIE (Cambridge International Examinations) syllabus, teaching relevant A Level /IGCSE subject course in English or bilingual.
- Assigning appropriate homework and correcting homework on time.
- Supervising students and monitoring students’ learning progress.
- Preparing students’ periodic school report.
- Given extra help to weak students
- Participating in extracurricular activities
- Provide reference letters and possibly guidance services to students for their university applications
- Attend meetings as requested (e.g. parents’ meetings, staff meetings, as well as any other appropriate meetings/promotional events), as may be reasonably required.
- Respect and comply with school regulations.
What we can offer:
-The annual salary range is £29,000 - £39,000 and the detailed offer shall be determined by candidate’s qualification and interview results.
- Accommodation allowance
- Annual airfares allowance
- Local health insurance
- Annual Flights
- Contract completion bonus depending on performance
- Extensive training and ongoing Professional Development.
- Full paid summer and winter holidays
If you are interested in joining us please click Apply button below and we look forward to discuss more about our school and this opportunity with you.
Ulink College of Shanghai (UCS)
- Mainstream school with independent funding
- Secondary with sixth form