We are currently recruiting for an Academic Administrator for maternity cover for a period of 6 months but could turn permanent.
The Academic Administrator shall perform following functions but are not limited to these alone:
1. Be the first point of contact to students and dealing with student related queries.
2. To undertake all enrolment procedures for students reporting to the college and its related responsibilities
3. To update and follow up student applications who have been accepted or need to be enrolled at the college for the responsible allocated cohort.
4. Escalating first level of unsolved student related queries to Senior Academic Administrator when unable to solve.
5. To coordinate and communicate with the Operations Manager with the enrolled students
6. Follow up with students who have a minimum of 3 occurring absences on their course
7. Understanding the term plans, timetables and coordinating and communicating with the learners.
8. Continuously monitoring the status of the assigned group of learners by the Operations Manager and ensuring that the attendance and academic performance is monitored and liaised with the cohort leaders for the said cohort.
- Salary of up to £20,000 per annum
- Discretionary Bonus Scheme
- Childcare Voucher Scheme
- Career development opportunities and continued professional development.
Established in 2000 Regent Group has a passion for education; helping learners excel personally, academically and professionally. Based in north-west London, we are experienced providers delivering quality education from nursery, through tuition services and full-time secondary school, to further and higher education and executive leadership courses.
Regent Group is building a 21st century education model for future world learners. Our vision is to become a leading provider of quality education, enriching the lives of our students and the communities in which they live and work. We pride ourselves on finding the right course for our learners at our own institutions or with an increasingly wide range of partner institutions across the globe.