We have a permanent opportunity for a Catering Manager to work within the Academy, to take full responsibility for planning, organising, operating & developing the catering service to ensure it meets the highest standards in terms of quality of food, service & safety. This will involve helping to promote the use of the facilities generating income to cover all operating costs and maintaining the highest standards of hygiene at all times ensuring the catering team have the minimum food safety training in place.
This is an excellent opportunity to join St Aidan’s Church of England Academy which is continually looking to improve in our catering delivery.
We are ideally seeking someone who:
- Has previous experience in a similar role and similar setting
- Will consistently ensure the highest standards
- Is enthusiastic and hardworking with passion and flare in this vital area
- Is pro-active with the ability to work unsupervised
What we can offer you:
- A strong family ethos
- A very supportive and united staff team
- CPD opportunities
- We are an outward facing Academy
- Incredible pupils
Further details and an application form are available from Alex Simpson, Tel: 01325 373778 or Email: firstname.lastname@example.org or alternatively downloaded from our website: www.staidansacademy.co.uk
Applications must be returned to Alex Simpson via the above email or by post to the address above.
Closing Date: Friday 9 April 2021, 12noon
The Academy is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expects all staff to share this commitment. The post is subject to a successful DBS clearance and pre-employment checks will be undertaken before an appointment is confirmed.
St Aidan's Church of England Academy
- Mainstream school with state - academy funding
- Secondary School
- Students of mixed gender, age 11 - 16 years