Salary: CET Scale 1, Point 1 – 3, £17,842pa – £18, 562 FTE (£6194 to £6443 actual)
15hours per week. Term Time + 1 week.
Start Date: To be confirmed
This is an exciting opportunity for a hard-working and thorough cleaner to join Caister Academy. The successful candidate will have high standards of work completion and embody our core values of Ambition, Opportunity, Character and Community. This is a non-teaching role that will be particularly suited to staff with an interest in education and a commitment to provide the best possible learning environment for our students.
Caister Academy is one of Norfolk’s leading co-educational secondary schools, situated in the coastal village of Caister, just north of Great Yarmouth. It is well regarded for excellence in performing arts and English, with aspirations to lead nationally in all areas. As part of Creative Education Trust we work in collaboration with other local Academies, and receive development opportunities and support from Creative Education at a national level.
We are looking for a cleaner who:
• Has a passion for education and an ability to communicate positively with young people.
• Uses their initiative, is self-motivating and able to inspire others.
• Upholds the highest standards in all that they do.
• Enjoys working as part of a team to ensure the success of our community.
• Is driven to relentlessly remove barriers to students’ success.
In return Caister Academy will offer you:
• A thriving, innovative learning community, committed to excellence.
• A supportive, welcoming community of professionals.
• Extensive development and collaboration opportunities, through the Creative Education network.
For further details, or an informal discussion about the role with the Cleaning Supervisor, Miss Hayley Hall please contact her via firstname.lastname@example.org.
For more information on Creative Education Trust visit www.creativeeducationtrust.org.uk.
Closing date: 9am Friday 16 April 2021
Interviews: w/b 19 April 2021
Creative Education Trust is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of our children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. The successful applicant will be required to undertake relevant safeguarding checks in line with Government safer recruitment guidelines.
- Mainstream school with state - academy funding
- Secondary School
- Students of mixed gender, age 11 - 16 years
Caister Academy is an 11-16 co-educational day school, specialising in Literature and the performing arts. We offer a rigorous, traditional curriculum; supplemented by a broad choice from the arts, technology, and sport; all personalised to the...