Abbey College Cambridge is one of the best sixth form colleges for international students in the UK. We specialise in helping students from across the world achieve the personal, social and academic growth needed to succeed at the UK’s best universities.
You will assist the Head of Accommodation with delivering an excellent accommodation service.
Your duties and responsibilities will include the following:
• Managing the process of placing returning students, liaising with students’ parents and agents
• Working with the International Admission Centre
• Predicting patterns; analysing placements and presenting data to monitor placement success
• Ensuring data in SIMS is accurate leading to effective report writing
• Ensuing national minimum standards for boarding are met and surpassed for host families
• Managing support offered to independent students
• Managing creation and collation of students surveys
Qualifications and Experience
You will hold A Levels or equivalent qualifications/experience, be competent in the use of a ICT, particularly the use of MS Word and Outlook and Excel, and have a working knowledge of record keeping and data protection. You will have excellent verbal and written English and the ability to build and maintain effective working relationships with a variety of stakeholders. Previous experience working with SIMS is desirable.
• 25 days annual leave
• Employee assistance programme
• Sports groups and free on site gym facilities
• Alpha Plus Group personal pension plan
• Season ticket train travel discount and loans
• Cycle to work scheme
• Discounted school fees
• Regular social events
The Alpha Plus Group is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of our children. All staff are trained in child protection and understand to report concerns by following the safeguarding policies. We ensure all candidates are properly police-checked, and the successful candidate will need to obtain an enhanced disclosure via the DBS.
We are committed to equality of opportunity for all staff and applications from individuals are encouraged regardless of age, disability, sex, gender reassignment, sexual orientation, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief and marriage and civil partnerships.
Alpha Plus Group (APG)
Abbey College Cambridge is a constituent college of the Abbey DLD Group of Colleges, which is in turn part of the Alpha Plus Group.
How to Apply
Please read our Applicant Information Pack for full details of the position and visit our recruitment website to apply. Please enclose your CV and a covering statement detailing why you think you have the necessary skills to be successful in this position.
Abbey College Cambridge
- Mainstream school with independent funding
- Secondary with sixth form
- Students of mixed gender, age 14 - 21 years
Abbey College Cambridge is an independent 6th form college that offers a stimulating environment in which staff and students work together to achieve academic success.
Abbey College is continually expanding with over 400 students from more than 40 co...