Our client is a top independent school situated in the Darling Downs. The college is an educational community fostering Christian Living in the Catholic tradition. They offer a wide range of academic and vocational subjects and cater for the individual - Academic, Spiritual, Sport, Culture and Social Interaction.
About the Role:
- Full Time, Fixed Term
- Contract from 17 January 2022 to 15 January 2023
- Covering approved staff leave
- Middle Management Tier 3.1 Position
- Aspiring and established middle leaders of Religious Education and Catholic Faith Formation encouraged to apply
- Be suitably qualified with an Education Teaching Degree (qualification must be recognised in Australia)
- Be registered, or have the ability to be registered with QCT
- Ability to provide current and relevant teaching references from Middle Management/Executive Leadership level (please note referees will not be contacted prior to your express approval, and all applications are treated in complete confidentiality)
- Have the right to work in Australia
To apply for this role, email your CV to Georgia.email@example.com quoting Job Reference number #TB2108-549674, or click ‘Apply for this job’. Please note only suitable applicants will be contacted.
To find out more about tes smartRecruitment, please visit www.tes.com/en-au#teachers